| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Termoli in August is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.8 °C (80.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 5.6 °C (10.1 °F).
- The weather in August is dry. A mere 32.1mm (1.3in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 13:10 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 13:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Termoli August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Termoli, Italy
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Termoli:
- Terminillo Mountain, Italy - 173.5 kms (107.8 miles) WNW
- Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy - 82.2 kms (51.1 miles) NW
- Preturo, Italy - 145.3 kms (90.3 miles) WNW
- Guidonia, Italy - 186.9 kms (116.1 miles) W
- Frosinone, Italy - 146.2 kms (90.8 miles) WSW
- Campobasso, Italy - 56.6 kms (35.2 miles) SSW
- Latina, Italy - 180.4 kms (112.1 miles) WSW
- Grazzanise, Italy - 129.8 kms (80.6 miles) SW
- Naples, Campania, Italy - 137.7 kms (85.6 miles) SSW