| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Termoli in July is fairly hot at 23.95 °C (75.11 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.8 °C (80.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in July is 5.7 °C (10.3 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat parched. A paltry 24.1mm (0.9in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:28 long and the longest day is 15:11 long with an average length of 14:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Termoli July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Termoli, Italy
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Termoli:
- Terminillo Mountain, Italy - 173.5 kms (107.8 miles) WNW
- Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy - 82.2 kms (51.1 miles) NW
- Preturo, Italy - 145.3 kms (90.3 miles) WNW
- Guidonia, Italy - 186.9 kms (116.1 miles) W
- Frosinone, Italy - 146.2 kms (90.8 miles) WSW
- Campobasso, Italy - 56.6 kms (35.2 miles) SSW
- Latina, Italy - 180.4 kms (112.1 miles) WSW
- Grazzanise, Italy - 129.8 kms (80.6 miles) SW
- Naples, Campania, Italy - 137.7 kms (85.6 miles) SSW